Where can I go to purchase organic beauty products?

I personally love Saffron Rouge, an online organic makeup retailer that sells my personal favorite organic sunscreen, Soleo Organics Sunscreen. They also have some of the most vibrant organic lipcolors I’ve ever seen, including the Dr. Hauschka lipstick, which is made with mineral pigments and shea butter.

If you are looking to go some where and not buy online you can go to any Sephora store. The have different brands that have organic products. Here is the link to their website. 

Check out Missessence. I actually use their foundation, which is sheer and is made of almost all organic ingredients. It’s not USDA certified, however, it’s free of harmful chemicals and really does use natural ingredients. Also, check out Geogirl, Physician’s Formula, Everyday Minerals, and Burt’s Bees.