Where can I go to buy fruit trees?

You can buy fruit trees at almost any nursery. Before you buy anything, you should research which fruits grow best in your area and climate. This way you can ensure the greatest outcome and best successes for your trees.

Young fruit trees can generally be found in local nurseries. There’s also plenty of nurseries online where you can buy them from. Since I don’t know where you live, I can’t recommend any specific place for you to go.

That depends on where you live, and which kinds you are looking for.  Fruit trees are very popular, and can be found at most local nurseries, and even online. 

Home improvement stores (such as Home Depot and Lowes), as well as many ‘big box’ stores (like Walmart and Target) also sell fruit trees. But a local nursery will likely sell more varieties, as well as specialize in varieties which are well suited for your local climate.