Where can I get long stem rose bushes?

I would try your local flower nurseries it is likely that they may have them or can order them or they may know where you can source them.

I am the Senior Rose Gardener at Woodland Park Zoo and I buy all my roses from http://www.regannursery.com. They have a huge selection, a great website with lots of information and photos, and their roses are very healthy.If you are asking about “bushes”, it probably means you want to plant shrubs from which you can cut long-stem roses. Hybrid Teas are what you want. Buy them bare root and have them delivered by early spring so you can plant them right away. You can browse their site by rose type so search all their teas. Make sure you research which roses will do well in your climate and that what you buy is labeled Disease Resistant, or you will be disappointed in the foliage on your cut stems.