Where can I find the Renewable Energy Experiment Kit for sale?

Several places sell them. I have attached a Google Shopping search for the Renewable Energy Experiment Kit in the citation field below. You can order them online or find a retail store that carries this product nearer to you.

Many people have come up with there own versions of renewable energy kits. Doing a simmple google search some times can help. If you are having troubles finding a good kit from a normal search place it with in quotes like so “Renewable Energy Kit” this will bring up exactly the people offering a renewable energy kit. To make things a little easier for you I have done a similar search and found a site that has 5 very popular kits. I have personally bought one from them and it is well worth the money I paid for it. If you have any other questions please let me know.