Where can I find info on setting up solar panels?

I am really interested in finding a comparison of the degrees of variation from true south and the effect of that on the efficiency of the panels.

Linked below is a great guide on how to set up solar panels for your home or business:

Another aspect to be knowledgeable on would be the different systems of solar energy.  There are different panels that perform differently when trapping the sun’s rays.  The cite below goes through different types of solar energy.

I am not sure if this website answers your question, but it can at least help determine your degree variation from true south (in North America) and determine the appropriate angle you should set your solar panels at for maximum efficiency.

The American Solar Energy Society has information about every aspect of solar energy.