Where can I find baby formula without iron?

2

Answers

I don’t know that there are any baby formulas without iron in it, as babies need iron to correctly develop. However, there are low-iron formulas floating around out there that may be an option should it fit what you need. I will provide the link to the leading brand, but your best bet is to simply google “low iron baby formula” and search around. You should consult your child’s doctor before making changes in a diet such as this one.

Unless your child is known to suffer from hemochromatosis or similar conditions, you should stick with regular formula. Iron is an essential nutrient, so much so that hemochromatosis came about because the Irish evolved to extract extra iron from their diet which was low in it.