Where can I donate used candles?

There is not really a market for used candles or recycling them that I have come across. 

If you really want to do something with your used candles, your best bet is to make them into something useful.  Take a few of your used candles and melt them down to make one (or more) new candles. 

This video from YouTube is helpful if you area visual person: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoCQC16PjlE

If you have a potpourri or tart burner you can very easily break up your old candles into smaller pieces and melt them on top of your burner.  If the candles were unscented you can add candy flavoring extracts to add a scent of your choosing.

There is currently someone looking for used candles (and crayons) to make holiday projects with children. I found out via craigslist.org, so the link for the ad is below.

Right here:

515 5th Avenue, South
    Crookston, MN 56716
    Ph: 218-281-4181
    Fax: 218-281-2678

936 1st Ave. NE
    East Grand Forks, MN 56721
    Ph: 218-773-0530
    Fax: 218-773-0443

They make candles into fire starters