Where can I buy a watch that doesn’t need a battery?

I like the ones that wind up.

The Citizen Eco-Drive is a relatively new watch on the market that does not require the use of a battery and never will.  The watch has a solar conversion panel that has the ability to take light from any source (natural or artificial) and turn it into electricity needed to power the watch through a process they now call photovoltaic.  This new technology is revolutionary and limitless, creating a watch that can now be elegant and stylish AND environmentally friendly. 

I’d like to add my two cents. You should definately check out the brand Casio. Their Casio Wave Ceptor Atomic Watch is solar powered and comes with raving reviews – four and half stars! Some nifty features is that it’s shock resistant, water resistant, has a snooze alarm, and an auto backlight feature. The only downside is that’s it’s quite pricey at $107.