When was green answers founded?

The first GreenAnswers question on record (link below) was posted approximately one year ago. GreenAnswers was launched in 2009. If you have any more questions of this nature, I recommend contacting GreenAnswers here.

Green answers is actually a new website that was initiated this year. I am unsure as to the exact date. Look at it this way, there are roughly 50 trees planted a day on this website, and the all-time number is about 2,030. That means that this website has been up and running for less than 2 months. 

meg707 the website has been up later than that but the plant a tree is a new thing which originated about 2 months ago 😀

Green answers is new and is getting better everyday as seen with the tree planting program going on. They are really starting a great trend and I wish them luck on their next venture. I wonder if it is a for-profit company?