When did Pamela Anderson start modeling for Peta?

I believe it was in 1999. However, she didn’t make her big slash until 2001 when she launched the highly controversial Kentucky Fried Cruelty Campaign.  

Below I also have a link to my FAVORITE Peta Pam ad called cruelty doesn’t fly.  You have to watch it, you’ll love it. 

[img_assist|nid=157120|title=Pamela Anderson in "Cruelty Doesn't Fly"|desc=|link=none|align=left|width=640|height=401]

Her first campaign for PETA was in 1999, for which she later received the first Linda McCartney Memorial Award for animal rights protection. She has been an active member of PETA and a public face for them since. In 2001 she was active in the campaign against Kentucky Fried Chicken, and in 2003 participated in the “I’d Rather Go Naked than Wear Fur” advertisements for PETA. In 2006 she stripped down in a window display of a Stella McCartney London boutique to support her fellow protesters and to raise money for PETA. Anderson has been a vegetarian since her teens, when she saw her father cleaning an animal he had killed. Here is her campaign promoting vegetarianism: