When is the Army going to use the Diesel hybrid that they showcased in the Detroit auto show?

The Clandestine Extended Range Vehicle (CERV), manufactured by Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies, was showcased at the recent Detroit auto show, but by the time the vehicle made its debut, six of them had already been delivered to the Army. I could not find any reliable information on when and where the CERV is actually being used, but that’s not surprising, considering that the Army would most likely want to keep those plans classified. My guess is that CERV’s may already be in use on an experimental basis in Afghanistan or Iraq. The CERV was ordered by the Army through its Tank Automotive Research Development and Engineering Center and is one of the first hybrid vehicles developed for military use.