What’s the easiest way to conserve water?

One of the easiest way to conserve water is to have all your plumbing checked for leaks. Small drips add up to a lot of wasted water over hours, days, and weeks. Fixing those leaks is a way to cut down on your water consumption in ways that you won’t even “feel.” Check out the link below for some more suggestions.

One of the easiest ways, in my opinion, is to turn off the water when you’re brushing your teeth, and to take shorter showers.  Also I have low flow attachments on my sinks and shower that I got for free at an environmental fair.  They are amazing!  I don’t notice a difference in the flow at all, but the water bill has gone down significantly!

Easiest way is to install energy saving fixtures.  Also, turn off the water when you are brushing your teeth.  You can take shorter showers too, and try washing dishes by hand every once and a while.