What’s the best question you’ve seen on GreenAnswers?

I don’t know, but it is definitely one that has not been asked already 15 times. I really wish people could learn to use the search function, whether on this site or on google.

I like the questions that make people think. When does development become a problem? is a good one. I don’t know. I just appreciate when people ask questions that incite discussion.

I enjoy answering questions that disprove popular beliefs. A lot of people are quick to judge the Chinese people and government on many issues, yet they often are uninformed about the details and facts of China’s policies.

This is a difficult question to answer but the question: Are there wingless birds?” makes me high.

I’m not sure if I can come up with one specific question.  My favorite questions though are the questions that lead me to learning something new.  I have learned about many new species of animals and many environmental developments with those question.  I do not remember the specific question, but I particularly enjoyed learning how an inventor discovered how to burn salt water with radio waves!

I like types of questions, like the type of question that encourages discussion and opinion. Those answers I like to read. However, my favorite questions to answer are in the Animals and Mammals category. I wish I had studied to be a wildlife biologist, so I appreciate the opportunity now to learn about other species of animal.