What is your opinion about the brand Kashi?

I, personally, think that many of their products are quite tasty. I especially enjoy their protein and granola bars. However, Kashi has now been acquired by Kellogg, and the terms of their agreement have not been disclosed. I’m not quite sure what this will mean for Kashi.

I eat a lot of Kashi!  They are very healthy and I think most of their products taste great.  My favorite is their “Honey Almond Flax” cereal.  It has a lot of protein and vitamins, and it’s a good way to start off the day.  Their bars are pretty tasty too.  I would try some for yourself to find out! 

Kashi GoLean Crunch is one of my favorite cereals!

I haven’t tried all of Kashi cereals, but the ones I have tried tasted bland. I prefer a simple alternative and make my own breakfast with yogurt, raisins, granola and almonds. It is natural and in my opinion, tastes better than Kashi.