What is your favorite vegetarian dish?

My favorite vegetarian dish is a Tortilla Casserole, here is a link to the ingredients: http://www.peta.org/living/vegetarian-living/recipes/tortilla-casserole.aspx

PETA’s website offers various vegan/vegetarian recipes, you can take a look at:

Goan coconut gobi!

It’s cauliflower, broccoli, green beans, and tomatoes all cooked in coconut milk! When my roommate and I make it, we’ll sometimes switch the tomatoes with green and red peppers. Here’s a link to the recipe!

I’m not a vegetarian at all, but I love vegetarian pad thai with tofu. I’m not much of a cook, though, so for some ideas for recipes check out this website: http://allrecipes.com/Recipes/everyday-cooking/vegetarian/main.aspx

4. jet

I’m a big fan of Aloo Gobi Masala (another Indian dish with cauliflower, like letusgambol suggested). Here’s a recipe from AllRecipes.com

I once had a pancake with lots of assorted fruit in it. It was delicious. Unfortunately the restaurant closed down and I had only been there once.

One of my favorite vegetarian dishes is vegetarian lasagna. I used to love the one they served in my college dining hall. Here is an alternative recipe:

I also love when my mom makes potato enchiladas. Unfortunately I don’t have a recipe for that but all you need is some potatoes, cheese, tortillas and some store bought chili sauce and you are good to go! Or you can follow the recipe off the back of the sauce can. I usually buy Las Palmas.

Hummus is a great vegetarian dish and very easy to make. See link below for hummus recipes.

I love broccoli casserole, it’s a dish I grew up with. It has lightly steamed broccoli, cream of mushroom, American cheese, white rice, milk, with sprinkled Lawry’s seasoning salt on top. It’s sensational!!

I’ve eaten Indian a few times, and I must say that it was rather tasty. I can’t for the life of me remember any of the names but yea, just look up Indian food, the majority of their dishes are vegetarian.

Lasagna is also my favorite vegetarian dish. I’ve experimented with many combinations, but I’ve decided I like it best with spinach or other dark greens, mushrooms, and onions. I like to eat steamed zucchini and broccoli on the side and sprinkle the meal with feta cheese after baking.