What is your favorite type of eagle?

4

Answers

I will go with the traditional American Bald Eagle. This is also my Grandmother’s favorite, so when I see one, I always think of her. The Bald Eagle symbolizes the dream of America’s foundation which includes freedom, a long life, great strength, and opportunity. The Bald Eagle became the national emblem in 1782 when the great seal of the U.S. was adopted.

My favorite type of eagle is the white-tailed eagle (Haliaeetus albicilla) of Iceland. Also known as the sea eagle, this bird commonly nests on cliffs near water. It can have a wing span of over 8 feet in length. I saw one from afar when I was visiting Iceland. They are a rare species but have been slowly increasing in numbers. They were protected by law in 1913 after the species was almost wiped out. White-tailed eagles have been known to fly off with sheep occasionally,  making them unpopular with farmers.

i like the red egales cuz of their color =)

My favorite type of eagle is the Bald Eagle not because I am an American and they are the emblem of the United States. I like the Bald Eagle because of how beautiful they are. They are look and are fierce. I like how their head is covered with white feathers while their body is dark. The contrast is beautiful. I also appreciate how they have struggled for survival. Once endangered, these creatures are now threatened.

Bald eagles are believed to mate for life and I like that fact. I also like the huge nests they make and I think it is cool how big these birds  get. Their nests are so cool. The record breaking nest that was made by a eagle nine and half feet wide and weighed more than two tons. I think they are amazing creatures with mind-blowing abilities.