What is your favorite place to buy “green” products that are responsibly priced?

There are many resources for green products that are reasonably priced.  For groceries, go to places like Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods or local organic food stores.  It really depends on what you would like to buy.  Check out some of the links below for some resources.

The green market is becoming more accessible to the modern day consumer and many companies are looking to reach the mass market.  For green, local/handmade products check out http://www.etsy.com as well.  Also for cheap produce, check out your local farmer’s market and support locally grown food. 

Trader Joes was until I realized they are part of a huge international grocery congloerate called Aldi.

I do like etsy a lot too

Ah, I love Etsy! However, most of the stuff I found aren’t reasonably priced…at least for a college student. Whole Foods is great, but your local drugstore like H-E-B, Walmart, and Target will most likely have some green products – but don’t expect a wide selection. It depends what you’re looking for, if you want cosmetics (like a good organic foundation) look online. However, if you’re shopping for like lip balms or cleaning products – go to Wholefoods or a local drugstore. They will have it.