What is your favorite organic restaurant?

There are plenty where I live in New York City, but my favorite is a restaurant called The Organic Grill on First Avenue. I always get the guacamole salad and the grilled tofu sandwich. Prices are fairly reasonable as well!

If you are ever in the southern California area, I recommend The Secret Spot in Huntington Beach. It is a quaint space that serves organic food that is both vegan and vegetarian friendly. The vegan smoothies are absolutely something to write home about!

My favorite organic restaurant is The Twisted Tree Cafe in Asbury Park, New Jersey. It is a small place with a somewhat limited menu. Yet, the food is always fresh and live music can’t be beat. 

If you live in the area, you should definitely check it out. If not, just recreate some of the recipes at home. Most of the stuff is incredibly quick and simple.