What is your favorite looking fish?

My favorite looking fish is the regal tang fish! (AKA Dorie from finding nemo). Shamefully, my reason is primarily based of the character from the movie Finding Nemo, but it is naturally a very attractive bright tropical fish.

I’ve always thought little puffer fish look adorable.

I love freshwater fish. Here is a picture I took of a Colorado Greenback Cutthroat Trout. It is the only trout native to Colorado and is only found in few areas in Colorado. [img_assist|nid=190602|title=trout|desc=|link=none|align=left|width=640|height=479]

I would have to say the clownfish is my absolute favorite looking fish! There’s something about their orange and white colors that appeal to me. It doesn’t hurt that Nemo was a clownfish either. Plus, I think it’s pretty amazing that these guys can avoid the poison of the sea anemone!