What is your favorite hybrid car?

I really like the Honda Civic Hybrid.  It gets 43 mpg on the highway, and 40 mpg in the city.  What I like most about the Civic Hybrid is its similarity to the regular Civic.  My dad drives the hybrid, while I drive the regular model.  When I drive my dad’s car I am amazed at how alike they are.

my favorite is the wrightspeed x1.  The car goes from 0 to 60 in 2.9 seconds. 

I drive the Ford Escape Hybrid AWD for work regularly and I really like it. It’s a SUV, but a compact SUV and advertised as the most fuel efficient of all SUV hybrids. It has a comparable fuel economy to a regular mid-size or sub-compact car, 30 city/27 highway. While it is no where near as fuel efficient as some of the compact hybrids, the Ford Escape Hybrid is a step in the right direction. It’s nice for times of adverse driving conditions and when a little extra storage space is needed.Ford Escape Hybrid