What is your favorite green product?

I think mine is Green Glue by Eco Green Crafts. I’ve been using it for all of my art projects. It is plant based, non-toxic, and no VOC’s. I am extremely happy with the quality and price of this product.

My favorite type of green product would be organic make-up. Organic make-up can be expensive but worth it. Natural make-up has no oils so it won’t block your skin to prevent breakouts. They also contain no chemicals that have been affecting the environment lately. They can range from prices to $15-50. 

I go through phases when it comes to my favorite green product. However, right now, I am loving a lotion product by Jason Natural Products that I recently bought at my nearest heath food store. It is a glycerine and rosewater moisturizer that contains vitamin B and herbal extracts. I love the way it smells and how it makes my skin feel soft and healthy.

My favorite green product would be notebooks made from recycled paper. I write a lot and use a lot of paper, so it’s good to know that I’m using paper that’s good for the environment. 

I love Veggie Wash! I can’t remember who makes it, but it can be found in natural food stores like Sprouts and Whole Foods. It is a all-natural wash that removes pesticides and residue waxes off of fruits and vegetables. I am raw-vegan, so this product along with filtered water is a great assurance for me in washing the food that I prepare and eat when I am unable to buy organic. It’s not too bad on price either, most stores sell it for $5.99.

Sounds interesting. I’m sure I’ll cringe if I read about all the junk in the waxes and on the surfaces of fruits and vegetables. I’ll have to check this out the next time I go to Sprouts and see if they have it!

I’m a fan of both any sort of green notebook/journal as well as organic makeup, like Ecco Bella. Totally great quality and not terribly expensive. Absolutely worth checking out.

I’m a big fan of used products. By buying used clothing and other items, we can save stuff from being thrown away and prevent carbon from being wasted on manufacturing new products.

For consumable products, I like Sappo Hill soap. I like it because it is sold without any packaging other than a little price tag, so it has a very low impact on the earth.

I love that Veggie Wash idea, even though I’m not vegan! I was reading an article the other day and I couldn’t believe how clueless I was to how many pesticides there was on the stuff I love eating (like strawberries!). My favorites are organic makeup and bags. I’ve used eco-friendly cosmetics before, but recently I’ve been introduced to an organic foundation called Misessence. It’s love. The green alternative bags at grocery stores are great. I have a few and they’re better than using the plastic bags – they hold more and our better for our planet!

I agree with you fully on the re-usable bags! I like to call them “luxury bags” because the handles are soft and do not cut into one’s hands like plastic bag handles.

Yes! They have served me well over the years. I used to have to ride the bus to go to grocery stores when I first went to college and the plastic bags felt like they were cutting into my skin. Plus, the plastic bags break so easily. I’m glad I switched over to these luxury bags 🙂

My favorite green product would be lunch boxes! Most of the time, I bring my own lunch to work or school, so I am always looking for the perfect sized lunch box. I especially like these metal ones with clasps for the cover. They are extremely durable, way more so than plastic or glass and can hold a lot of food.