What is your favorite eco-friendly water bottle brand?

I personally like the good old Nalgene bottle.  I know they had their problems with BPA, but all of their water bottles today are certified BPA free.  They come in a variety of sizes and colors, and are easy to travel with.  Much better for the environment than drinking lots of bottled water! 

I love the Klean Kanteen bottles. They have so many styles and they are BPA free stainless steel bottles. They come in different shapes, sizes, and types. There are even insulated bottles to keep things warm! 

I second juliag.  Klean Kanteen is the best!  I don’t want anything to do with plastic when it comes to what I am putting in my body and feel that Klean Kanteen is the safest option.  Just be careful when you wash them because the metal can burn you if your water is hot.  They are made in China, I would prefer them to be made in the USA, but they have a sustainable business plan that is on their website.

I used to have a Nalgene which served me pretty well. Currently I have ah h2gol, the only issue with being it’s kinda small.

Sigg is pretty great, too. Their water bottles come in a variety of fun designs.

I like the Camelback.

I like the Klean Kanteen, because it’s made of stainless steel as opposed to plastic. It lets me not worry about what could be leaching from my water bottle into my water.

The Vapur is a very new product and is worth checking out. Besides being BPA free the bottle is  convenient to use.