what is your favorite eco friendly product?

I enjoy a green hand sanitizer, known as greenwell. it can be found at local grocery stores and green specialty stores. 

Cotton. I love all of the new 100% organic cotton clothes that are coming out. I am a jeans and t-shirt kind of person, and there are so many companies that are using organic cotton in their fashion. Even large companies are starting to make cotton more environmentally friendly and sustainable. Here is a shirt I like made from 100% organic cotton and there are so many more designs. 

You can also go to the website below to learn more about organic cotton and ways they are working on becoming a sustainable grower. 

[img_assist|nid=182577|title=organic cotton|desc=|link=none|align=center|width=420|height=640]

The bamboo water bottles seems very clean. Eliminates the need for plastic water bottles and looks cool.

My coffee mug. I’m a huge caffeine freak, and every time I use my mug I prevented another cup from being tossed in the landfill AND saved myself a bunch of money.