What is your favorite building in the world?

The world’s tallest building in Dubai, just kidding. Probably the building in hyberbad, India. 

This one isn’t exactly a building since it’s for residential living purposes but it’s just really pretty. 

Empire State Building FTW

The Guggenheim in NY – what architecture…

Frank Lloyd Wright’s Falling Water.

The Sydney Opera House

Hard to say. There’s a website with a lot of really cool residential buildings: http://www.contemporist.com/category/architecture/

The Church of the Holy Family in Barcelona is the coolest thing I have ever seen. Construction started on it in 1882, and is still being worked on today. The building itself tells several biblical stories as no space is wasted with even the doors are being used to tell a story.  

I really like efficient wood homes. There are many that have beautiful unique  architecture and utilize natural light with removable panels on the house and large windows. [img_assist|nid=181299|title=home|desc=|link=none|align=left|width=640|height=565]

I’m an Orioles fan. Camden Yards is awesome!

I really love buildings with vertical gardens. Not only are they beautiful, but they also serve as natural insulation against heat and cold. This photo is Les Halles in Avignon, France. I haven’t seen this building in person but really love the design of the vertical garden.

Photo credit: http://anythingologyblog.blogspot.com/2010/10/going-up-vertical-gardening.html

I think the Eiffel Tower is one of the most beautiful buildings. The tower was built in 1889 and is the tallest building in Paris, at 1,063 ft tall. It has become a famous symbol not only for Paris, France but also for romance. I just think it is a very original, imaginative, and historic piece of art and I wish I could see it in person someday!