Chlorine, used heavily by the Germans in World War II, is one of the most poisonous gases to inhale. It is a powerful irritant that can inflict damage to the eyes, nose, throat and lungs. At high concentrations and prolonged exposure it can cause death by asphyxiation.
Carbon Monoxide is another extremely poisonous gas. What makes it even more dangerous is that it is colorless, odorless, tasteless, and therefore difficult to detect. Carbon Monoxide prevents hemoglobin from supplying oxygen to the body and is estimated that more than 1,500 people die each year as a result of accidental exposure.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC