In what ways does the children’s response to the veil reflect a unversal truth abut society in Persepolis?

in what ways does the children’s response to the veil reflect a universal truth abut society from Persepolis study guide

2

Answers

The veil is a controversial symbol. Some people think that it should be outlawed because it prevents children from interacting with their mother’s faces, thus stunting child development. However, it should also be recognized that the veil is only worn in public, not private. So, children get plenty of opportunities to see their mother’s face at home. I’m not sure what would be the answer to your study guide question because I am not familiar enough with the book, but here are some leads that may help you figure it out for yourself: