What was your favorite children’s book?

My favorite books were Good Bye Moon, Where the Wild things are, Alexander the great, and the Bernstein Bears to name a few.

The Cat in the Hat was one of my favorites. So was The Polar Express.

Summer the Duck. It is about a cool duck who wears sunglasses.

My favorite books as a child were those from the Berenstain Bears series.  I also loved Shel Silverstein’s poetry.  The Light in the Attic, Falling Up, and Where the Sidewalk Ends were among my favorites.

“The Very Hungry Caterpillar” was one of my favorite books as a child and I still have the book! Each page is about 3 cm thick and provides colorful illustrations of what the caterpillar ate to grow bigger and bigger, with the page sizes matching to the growing insect. “The Giving Tree” was also another favorite; it was a simple read, but had a very powerful, memorable message that made me teary-eyed and sad at the end.