Mercury is one of the worst substances to work it’s way into our water system. The mercury gets into fish and smaller water-based organisms and since they are low on the food chain many animals will end up ingesting mercury as it works it’s way up the food chain. People have to be very careful about how much and the type of fish they eat due to the high levels of mercury in out waters.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC