What types of animals have the greatest effect on human life?

Domestic animals such as dogs, cats, guinea pigs, and other pets are known to improve the quality of life for many people. These animals are typically used in hospitals and nursing homes as a form of therapy. They seem to help with depression and anxiety, but they also appear to have influence over physical things as well such as lowering blood pressue and cholesterol.

Rodents have a great negative impact.  They are disease vectors, consume large quantities of stored grain in third world countries, damage crops, and contaminate human and animal food with their excrement.

Honey Bees pollinate 80% of our flowering crops. This translates into 1/3 of our food! We rely on them to pollinate apples, strawberries, nuts, asparagus, blueberries, and many other crops.

I know that bugs have the greatest negative impact on mine! They get into everything, attack my garden, end up in my bathtub. I would say that there is not a single person alive who has not been affected by bugs.