What type of degree do you get if you want to plan for cities?



  1. 0 Votes

    Many universities offer some sort of Urban and Regional Planning type degree, which will have a curriculum focused on public policy and ongoing land use issues within the region. Make sure you go to a school located in the general area where you would later like to work, as the courses will typically focus on the specific region where the university is located.

  2. 0 Votes

    You can start out with a bachelor’s degree program. The University of Berkeley offers a Bachelor of Arts in Urban Planning, and one of the concentration areas you can choose is environmental sustainability and planning. The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported that a master’s degree is typically required to attain employment in this field. You could earn a Master of Urban Planning at New York University or a Master of City Planning at Boston University

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!