what is term which we using for that lettuce removing water contant while ading salt?



  1. 0 Votes

    I’m not sure; it might be “leaching.” In any case, I’m sure you would find the answer in The Joy of Cooking. They know everything!

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!