WHAT IS THE TASTE OF BASE? WHAT YOU FEEL ABOUT IT?

BASE

3

Answers

I’m responding to this the same way that I did towards your last questions. Do your schoolwork research on your own. Asking someone to answer questions for you defeats the purpose of learning. Here’s the same link I gave in your last answer, which will provide you with lots of reading about acids and bases, including their relative characteristics.

For anyone curious out there about the “taste of base” DO NOT try it.  Base solutions deteriorate organic material in the same way as acids.  Tasting or drinking a base solution could lead to serious injury or death. 

A common example of a base is Dran-O.

Bases, like Acids, can be very dangerous if tasted in a lab or in high concentrations.
    With that in mind, foods and day to day items can be naturally acidic or basic.
    Bases have been described as tasting bitter – if you’ve ever accedentally tasted soap that’s about the taste you’re going to get.