What state has the most E-Waste disposal sites?

This is a difficult question to answer.  I am not sure if you mean, which state has more e-waste collection sites or more e-waste processing sites.

The question of collection sites is probablly impossible to answer.  Collection sites may be permanent, but may often be open for a week or two at a time.  So it is likely that the most populous or largest states would have the most e-waste collection (maybe Texas and California).

As far as where our e-waste goes, between 50 and 80% of it ends up being exported to developing coutries in Africa and Asia.  I could not find any US listings for e-waste recycling, but did find references reporting that much of our e-waste makes it to the landfills in our country each year.