What fish species is at most risk from climate change?

I know usually we talk about fish being threatened by dams, over fishing, or invasive species. I’m wondering particularly about climate change.

The IUCN recently released a list of the top ten most endangered species because of climate change.  The number one fish on the list was the clown fish.  Many people know that the rising temperature level is leading to further acidification of the ocean which hurts reefs and often causes coral bleaching.  What many people do not know is that the acidification is hurting the sense of smell for the clown fish as well which makes it hard to find the anemone which it needs to live.  The wild salmon was another fish that was on the list and at risk from climate change.  It often relies on colder fresh waters to spawn.