Global warming can have a wide range of environmental impacts, many or even one of two of which can devastate the global economy. Just off the top of my head…
– melting ice caps and rising sea levels, causing receding shorelines and drowning coastal cities and small islands
– decreasing snow pack in winter, leading to freshwater shortages for humans and agriculture in the summer
– longer and harsher droughts, further exacerbating the strain on global water supplies
– more severe and unexpected weather patterns including stronger tropical storms
– positive feedback loops which may accelerate global warming as organisms that were once net carbon extractors become net carbon producers
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC