What small island states are threatened by rising sea levels?

The island nation of Micronesia, made up of 607 small islands, is already disappearing, with rising sea levels eating up the land enough to already begin bringing down graveyards. There are 37 island nations in danger because of the rising sea levels. Tuvalu citizens have evacuated their home because of the quickly rising sea. Other island nations in danger includethe Marshall Islands, Kiribati, Tonga, the Federated States of Micronesia, and the Cook Islands; Antigua and Nevis; and the Maldives.

I’ve linked to the below article/graphic a number of times on this website, but I think it is a really great illustration regarding what the rising sea levels will actually mean for real cities and the people who live in them: