The top cause of death amongst all WHO member countries was ischemic heart disease. If you’re interested, the top ten causes of death were:
1. Ischemic heart disease 12.4%
2. Cerebrovascular disease 9.4%
3. Lower Respiratory infections 6.9%
4. HIV/AIDS 5.3%
5. Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease 4.5%
6. Perinatal conditions 4.4%
7. Diarrheol disease 3.8%
8. Tuberculosis 3.0%
9. Road Traffic Injuries 2.3%
10. Trachea, bronchus, and lung cancers 2.2%
According to 2002 numbers, so they are a little bit old, the single leading cause of death was heart diseases and heart attack at 28.5%. Second on the list was Malignant Neoplasms (cancer) at 22.8%, and third was cerebrovascular disease (strokes). If you want a complete list you can check out the link that I attached. I was a little bit surprised to see that accidents were 5th on the list at 4.4%.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC