What is the single best thing you have ever eaten?

Pho or Ramen. Two of the best foods I’ve ever had. If I had to eat one thing for the rest of my life, it would be one or the other.

Hmmm, that’s certainly a tough question. I’d have to say the best thing I’ve ever eaten was a lobster the first time I went to Maine. 

3. jet

I don’t think I could ever give an answer to this question with abosolute confidence, but drunken noddles never fail to satisfy. 

Well, being raised in Venezuela I was introduced to Arepas…they’re delicious, versatile, and cheap to make! Just give me something to fill them with and I’m set for life.

The most simple and delicious thing I’ve eaten up to date is a sandwich with tofu, pesto sauce, tomato, alfalfa sprouts, vegan mozzerella and some good ol’ rye bread. Also, before that I have had the pleasure of creating homemade lasagna, nothing like extemely fresh lasagna! Oh, I went to this restaurant in Golden Hill in San Diego, California and I had lamb with plaintains, oh my, they were the perfect blend of sweet and crunchy and the service was incredibly exceptional– and to think I ended up there as an accident. You may just find your new favorite place if you take a little bit to be adventurous and explore and let yourself go where the universe takes you!

My favorite food item, of all-time, is the cuban sandwich from Publix supermarkets (mainly in the south). No joke. Generally, fried chicken is my favorite, but that particular sandwich will always be #1.

That is so hard to say, but most recently it was this delicious all natural, vegan chocolate cake I made for my sister on her birthday.  It was delicious (and we’d like to think somewhat nutritious).  We had so much fun making it and enjoyed every last bite!

The recipe can be found here: http://www.grist.org/article/My-Vegan-Valentine

The frosting was for sure the best part.  I used organic rapadura sugar which made it a little grainy (which I loved, my sister did not care for as much) but I wonder if you made it with a different sweetener if it could come out a little smoother?  We haven’t ventured to try yet but let me know if you do!