What should I do with my old printer?

Many manufactures will offer a recycling or trade-in option for your old printer. By going to their website or contacting the company by phone, you can usually find where to send your old printer to. If you have a printer that works and you are just upgrading, you can always donate your printer to goodwill or the salvation army. Remember there are option so don’t just throw it in the trash!

You can always donate it to someone or even sell it on Craigslist or Ebay if it’s still working. If not, you can recycle it supply stores such as Office Depot, Staples, and Office Max. They do charge a small handling fee but it’s worth it. Or, you can offer it free at freecycle.org. It’s basically a website where you can post free items for people to pick up. Joining is free also!