Wet cell batteries contain sulfuric acid, which releases caustic fumes and causes severe burns. If you get it on your skin, you should immediately flush any affected areas with lots of water for at least fifteen minutes. If your skin reddens or if you notice any other unusual changes or sensations, you should seek medical assistance.
You should also take off any jewelry or clothing that may have come in contact with the acid to avoid transferring it to other parts of the body. After washing the area, wrap it in gauze to protect it from bacteria and infection.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC