What is the rarest fish in the world?

I found eight of the rarest fish in the world. They are interesting looking might I add!

The answer to this question will be up for debate, and I am not sure if marine societies would know for certain which fish is the ‘Rarest’, however it is said that landlocked fish that have adapted to highly unique conditions would be amongst the rarest.  There are many ocean dwelling fish that are rarely seen, however they exist in much larger areas, exist at lower depths, or are very reclusive.

The Cave Angelfish may be the most specialized creature in the world.  It lives only in caves, and only in flowing water (typically waterfalls).  The Cave Angelfish is also only found in one region of caves in Thailand and was filmed for the first time by BBC just a few short years ago.

Just one possible candidate:

[img_assist|nid=180593|title=Cave Angelfish|desc=|link=none|align=left|width=640|height=340]