what product make up most of missouri trash?

Generally, the most refuse is typically that of packaging. I.E. Plastic, paper, cardboard, things that can easily be recycled. As for an actual statistic on, specifically, Missouri, I can’t say.

2. mle

It’s hard to isolate just Missouri.  The link below has an illustration for the entire US showing trash percentage makeup.  Paper is by far the most, at 34%.

A municipal solid waste composition study performed in 2006-2007 by the Midwest Assistance Program showed that Missouri’s waste composition is very similar to that of the rest of the U.S., with about 34% of waste (by weight) being paper. Organic matter, such as grass clippings, came in a close second at approximately 32.5%. The detailed results of the study can be found at the link below.