What percentage of the world lacks access to clean water?



  1. 0 Votes

    According to the World Health Organization, only 83% of the world’s population of 6.7 billion people have access to clean drinking water. This leaves 17%, or over one billion people, who are drinking water that could make them sick. Though progress has been made to brink water sources to impoverished parts of Asia, Sub-Saharan Africa still has 288 million people, or 42%, without clean water.

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!