What percentage of our bio fuels are made from genetically modified organisms?

From what I can tell right now, none of it.  As of last year, the question of allowing the mass planting of GMO corn for ethanol was still up for debate.  The USDA was poised to allow it, but a petition extended the public comment period in July.  The Union of Concerned Scientists strongly urged the USDA to ban the use of GMO corn for ethanol production, fearing that it would contaminate consumer crops.  However, it is argued that GMO corn could reduce the carbon footprint and raise the efficiency of a biofuel that has been catching some flack for its inefficiency and greater-than-first-thought energy consumption.  I was unable to find articles from 2010 on the subject though.  I’ll post that question: maybe we’ll get some more current answers.