What part of the environment would you be if you could?

I would like to be the atmosphere because it encases the planet, and covers all areas of it.  There are so many places in the world that I want to see, and the atmosphere is one of the only things that is in all places at all times.

I would be the ocean. I’ve always loved the beach and the ocean, I think it’s very calming and beautiful. I’d love to be part of the waves. 

I would be the mountains so I could have great views and breathe in fresh, clean air. Mountains are often well-preserved, and the air around them is clean, leading to great views of the stars at night. 

I would be a cactus, drought resistant, beautiful and tough.

I would like to be one of the oceans.  The ocean is home to so many different life forms and ecosystems, touches so many climates and cultures that it would be so incredible to take it all in.