What is the name for the study of rainfall?



  1. 0 Votes

    There isn’t really a more technical term for it than “precipitation analysis”. Though you could say it is a branch of meteorology, which refers to the general study of weather.

  2. 0 Votes

    The closest thing there is to a distinct study of rainfall is “nephology”, or the study of cloud formation. But mostly the study of rain just falls into precipitation analysis and meteorology.

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!