What is the movie Revenge of the Electric Car all about?

Revenge of the Electric Car is the sequel to Who Killed the Electric Car. I have not seen the sequel, but I have seen Who Killed the Electric Car. Who Killed the Electric Car is a true story about how several electric car models were put on the road in response to a California Air Resources Board mandate. Unfortunately, the mandate was overturned and all of the cars were taken off the road and crushed. I know someone who leased an electric car during that period of time, and you can read his story here…

From what I can tell, Revenge of the Electric Car is about the race for auto manufacturers to put fully functional electric cars on the road rather than converters like Ed Thorpe. I think that this is unfortunate because converters are the real superheroes of the electric car world.