What is the most wastefull packaging you have ever received?

This is not the MOST wasteful packaging I’ve ever seen but something that happened recently. I was working a promotional event for my job and had Starburst candy that I was giving to students. The packaging was in ‘fun packs’ so instead of individually wrapped candies they were individually wrapped AND wrapped in a second pack of 2. It served next to no functional purpose and was a waste of plastic. It really stood out to me that in matters of convenience, we can be extremely wasteful.

I bought shoes once from this online vendor and it came with the shoes in a box with tissue paper, in another box with tissue paper, and with a packet of pamphlets and the invoice. And the shoes were not even that big! I have stopped buying from that place (piperlime)