Each individual home is different, and so that answer will vary from home to home. Furthermore, there are so many different toxins within so many different household items and products, that it’s sort of hard to say. The website below has a pretty comprehensive list: everything from aluminum and teflon cookware, to charcoal lighter fluid!
It’s not a chemical but is toxic nonetheless-and that is mold. Mold in your home grows because of moisture and can cause various health problems.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC