What is the most beautiful flower in the United States?

This question is a matter of opinion. There are many flowers that are extremely popular because of their beauty and fragrance, but there is no consensus as to what flower is the most beautiful in the United States. The website in the citation below offers a list of popular flowers- liked for their beauty- that you can use to determine what you believe is the most beautiful flower in the United States.

As they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I personally find the Iris to be quite stunning. It is also the state flower of TN. The rose is national of the United States.

In my opinion is the bluebonnet

I think the most beautiful flower in the U.S. is the tulip.  They come in a wide variety of colors and they are always very bright and happy. There’s nothing better than running through a newly bloomed tulip field 🙂